A platform for businesses in Asia to communicate their commitment to inclusion to diverse jobseekers & consumers.
All companies listed in the Registry of Inclusive Businesses have pledged the following three commitments:
1) Safeguards against discrimination: To protect its employees or voluntary employees and customers from discrimination, regardless of age, gender, disability, pregnancy or family responsibilities, race or nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity, religion or cultural background?
2) Safeguards against harassment: To protect its employees or voluntary employees and customers from all forms of harassment, including sexual harassment.
3) Accessibility: To create an accessible business environment for employees or voluntary employees and customers with diverse needs and abilities.
Once companies have made their pledge they received a number of benefits that include:
- Complimentary listing and company page in the registry of inclusive businesses.
- An invitation to help diverse jobseekers and consumer learn how their company is inclusive to their individual needs by submitting data on accessibility and workplace inclusion.
- Digital badges to reward companies who submit data on accessibility and workplace inclusion and other inclusive practices efforts.
- Unlocking the Inclusive Employer Showcase and recruitment channel, business-to-business networking, consumer marketplaces and other tools reserved exclusively for registred inclusive companies.
All companies will be invited to renew their pledge and update their data annually.